Rainbow Rose is a sturdy plant that is cold-resistant. Like warm, sunny and humid climate.
There is no strict requirement for soil. It is easy to cultivate and manage, and can also be exposed to winter.
In spring, ramets can reproduce.Specifications:
Germination temperature: 15-20 degrees
Applications: Farm, balcony, roof, garden, courtyard, potted plants
1. Loose the soil, and then put the seeds in the soil of 0.3-0.5 cm. Be careful not to let them so deep and close to the soil.
2. Check whether the temperature is suitable for planting these seeds to ensure that they will grow. The optimum temperature is 18-25 degrees.
3. Water these seeds, but don’t always water them once or twice a day.
4. Keep the soil moist so that they are in the sun.
They usually need 15 to 25 days to grow up, so please be patient!
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.